We Are Open with Curbside Pickup
Currently, we are shipping Online Orders as well as phone and email orders.
Shop is Open.
Mon-Fri 8 am to 2 pm and Sat 9 am to 1 pm for curbside pickup.
- Rodbuilding Supplies
- Fishing Tackle
- Rod and Reel Repair
Top Ten Tactics for Kokanee
- Light rods 2-8 lb. or 4-10lb.
- Set Gear at least 50′ behind your boat.
- Dick Nite Dodgers or Sling Blades are a must.
- 9-15″ leaders for Wedding Rings & God’s Tooth lures and 20-24” for Dick Nites.
- Try a double hook set up to increase hooking/landing ratio.
- Bait each hook w/ white shoe peg corn, Berkley Gulp or live maggot.
- Smear dodgers with scent: Kokanee gel, lotion, or DNA, also Anise oil, and shrimp oil.
- Troll 1 mile per hour, kicking it in and out of gear.
- Don’t set the hook, simply lift the rod from the downrigger and begin reeling.
- Use a long-handled landing net.